The Race Meeting Racecard page details each race that is to take place at the racecourse that day.
The main features of this page is the ability to look further at an individuals past performances, simply by clicking on the horse’s name.
The individual items that make up this page are:-
- Racecourse – the track or meeting name.
- Time the race is to take place.
- Distance of the race.
- The individual race name.
- Class of race and age group that will take part. The Weight For Age allowance will be shown at the end . Here a minus figure represents the amount the youngest age horse is deemed to be allowed from the older ones.
- Going (surface) the race will be run on.
- Prize money to the winner.
- Number of runners.
- Racecard number.
- Starting stall Draw number.
- Form figures.
- Horse’s name followed by Days since it ran. + D = Won at distance same as this race.
C = Won at the course.
CD = Won over the course & distance.
BF = Was a beaten favourite last time out.
- Horse age.
- Weight to be carried stones – pounds followed by any Aids or weight penalty (ex pounds).
p cheek pieces.
t tongue tied.
- Trainers name.
- Jockeys name with allowance (pounds) to take off the weight.
- OR Official handicappers rating.
- Our Class Rating, best rating recorded from last 2 races.
- Our Class Rating for best rating recorded last 3 races
- Our Class Rating, being the highest figure in the past year.
dograces.co.uk is a service for providing greyhound tips and points everyday.
We collect and analyse data obtained from numerous sources before making our selections.
You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Please bet responsibly. Gamble Aware aims to promote responsibility in gambling.Freephone 0808 8020 133 8am to midnight, 7 days a week.